We provide free legal advice, assistance and representation to First Nations Families, Kin and Community.
We can help if you:
- are a witness to an offence.
- have a child protection matter
- are experiencing domestic and family violence
- are separating from your partner (parenting arrangements, child support, separation, divorce)
- are a victim of assault or other act of violence
- if you are a victim or witness of elder abuse
- Special First Nation mediation
- Parenting plans & consent orders
- Safety planning
We provide effective, culturally principled, specialist professional legal services within the following practice areas of the law.
- Child Protection
- Child Support and Maintenance
- Family Dispute Resolution
- Domestic Violence
- Victims Compensation
- Witness Assistance
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Advance Health Directives
If you want to access our legal services, check out how to get started.